JConnect supports Jewish wellness programs, retreats, classes and seminars which promote emotional health, physical recreation, spirituality and overall wellness. Our programs are created with experts in mental health, medicine, yoga, spirituality and fitness.
- Kesher Institute programs creating healthy and loving relationships.
- Yoga and Meditation programs at Camp Neshama, Shabbat Tent, Shabbat Lounge and other events.
- Welcoming holiday programing and learning for 20’s 30’s plus at low or no cost to participants.
- Days of Awesome with Pico Shul is a favorite
- Community classes in arts and crafts that enhance spiritual well being
- Resident Artist Fabian Lijtmaer teaches art and mediation at many programs
- Social events connecting where people make friends in the neighborhood to reduce isolation
- Holiday parties, singles events, street fairs
- Classes for marriage minded adults to encourage loving kind relationships
- These are ongoing programs with Rabbi Yonah Bookstein
- Speakers such as doctors, social workers, and matchmakers to speak at about dating
- Together with Pico Shul and Kesher Institute, we are supporting healthy dating
- Visiting seniors, elderly and disabled individuals that so much want to socialize
- Younger adults visit retirement homes on a regular basis. This enhances the lives of the elders, and helps the younger generation to recognize their own ability to bring joy to others and perhaps to prepare them for a time when they may need to provide support for their own parents and grandparents.
- Community support volunteer programs including the LA Homeless Count
JConnect works with Marcus J Freed, one of the world’s leading Jewish yoga experts on many wellness programs. His the author of multiple books on Jewish yoga and his videos have been seen thousands of times on Facebook and YouTube. He divides his time between LA and London.
Jewish wellness programs help create a healthier Jewish community and healthier world. Please help make our community better by making a donation of any size today!